Urban Facilitator CARE Bangladesh
Last date of application: 12 June 2021
Work place: Gazipur, Dhaka South and any ward level of Narayanganj City Corporation.
Term: 1st July, 2021 to 30th June, 2022 (However, the term is likely to be extended subject to receipt of funds from the donor agency).
Job type: Contract based
CARE Bangladesh job circular 2021
* Regular with City Corporation Officer-in-Charge, Ward Councilors and Health Inspectors, Assistant Health Inspectors, Health Assistants
Work through communication coordination.
* Will be responsible for 2/3 wards and will visit each ward regularly.
* Implement registration activities through mapping, selecting interested volunteers and spots to strengthen community-based registration, visiting designated spots and homes.
* Maintain regular contact and coordination with health and family planning staff to ensure immunization of registrants.
* Participate in the coordination meeting of the City Corporation to discuss the progress of the Covid 19 vaccination program and the next steps to be taken.
* Attend Quintity Support Group meetings and encourage them to participate more actively in the Covid 19 Tick Donation Program.
* Involve the Community Support Group in the registration process for the success of the Covid 19 vaccination of the citizens of the area and provide assistance in taking them to the immunization center if necessary.
* To make connections between health care providers, volunteers, community clinics, upazila health complexes and communities to ensure the vaccination of the public in the work area.
* Covid 19 should be aware of the latest information and activities on the current global epidemic.
* Must be able to use smartphone, use tabs and type in Bengali and English.
* Must have the mentality to work with backward communities and deal with any kind of risk.
Must have own smartphone.
* Must have the mentality and creative skills to work with the local manners, values, culture, power structure of the area.
* The mentality of working with risky people and marginalized people
* Must have a working mentality with the community at least 80% of the time daily.
* Experience analyzing and inspiring community and individual mentality.
* Experience in managing and supporting community support systems will be considered an additional ability.
* Must have knowledge about the structure of government health and family planning department.
* Must have leadership and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to use online reporting, e-mail.
* Must have good skills in decision making and problem solving.
* Must have the mentality to work in a team and support the team on its own.
Care Bangladesh Job Circular
Bdjobs.com online job posting